Until Next Time

Home alone, finally. After a ten hour day at work, there was nothing I was looking forward to more than drawing a long, hot bath and spending the rest of the evening in bed. Feeling indulgent, I even took the time to light some candles and pour some Epsom salt bubble bath into the tub while it filled, already feeling relaxed by the floral aroma. In no time, the claw foot tub was filled with nearly scalding, bubbly water, and I sunk in, happily shutting my eyes. For whatever reason, work had been especially long that week, leaving tight, painful knots in my shoulders and feet, which I began to knead out, sighing at the relieving pressure. Not only had I had meetings scheduled during my lunches and after school every day that week, but one particularly nasty parent e-mail on Wednesday had left me exhausted and drained for the following days. It had been a while since I had looked forward to a weekend this much.

Already feeling the stresses of the week begin to melt away, I let my hands begin to wander over my now slick skin. Lazily, I danced my fingers over my bare thighs and across my stomach before ghosting my nails over the soft skin of my breast, pausing briefly to flick my thumb over my hardening nipple. With a shudder, I repeated the motion, growing more aroused with each lap my fingers completed. Before long, I felt the slickness between my legs, and I dipped a finger in, swirling it just inside my entrance and running it swiftly over my clit. God, I needed this. With one more teasing dance up and down my body, I slipped my fingers in between my legs and rubbed my clit in slow circles, reaching my other hand up to my breast and alternating between squeezing the soft flesh and giving teasing flicks to my nipple. Overcome with need now, I rubbed at my clit firmly, quick little circles bringing me closer and closer to release. Just as I was about to tip over the edge, I quickly pulled both of my hands away, arching my back and gripping the sides of the tub with almost unbearable restraint. So, that's how the night was going to go, then.

In my freshman year of college, I had read an erotic story of a girl participating in a sex experiment, where the person conducting the experiment strapped her to a table and hooked her up with a plethora of sex toys. The catch was, though, that the girl was supposed to bring herself to the brink of orgasm and stop just before as many times as physically possible. That night, I teased myself to the edge more times than I could count before having the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Over the years, I had gotten more daring with my exploration, able to experiment more once I moved into my own place and had the freedom of independence and privacy. First, I found I had a particular interest in self bondage, and then I discovered the added pleasures of sensory deprivation. Obviously, I wasn't able to partake in as elaborate a set up every time I felt in the mood, but with an entire night ahead of me, I was already eager to pull out the toys I had stored under my bed.

Quickly draining the tub, I toweled off and padded into my room, pulling out the plastic bin in which I stored my supplies. One at a time, I placed them on the bed, almost in a ritualistic fashion: silk eye mask, noise canceling headphones, Velcro straps, handcuffs, vibrator, remote, ball gag. Each item I withdrew brought an additional ache to my pussy, and I was practically dripping once I was ready to get set up. First, I donned the ball gag and headphones, hearing my thundering pulse once I did. Then, I attached one Velcro strap to each of the iron posts at the head of my bed before securing them to the middle of my thighs and tightening the straps. My legs were completely spread apart, my knees bent and pulled nearly up to my shoulders. Years of yoga tended to pay off on nights like these, and the delicious stretch added to my already almost unimaginable arousal. Now that the straps were securely set up on my thighs, I slipped the vibrator through the accompanying attachment on one of the straps and left it resting directly on my clit, the pressure nearly making me jump as it pressed lightly on my oh-so sensitive flesh. Finally, I attached the handcuffs to the headboard directly above my head and slipped the eye mask over my eyes before securing the cuffs over my wrists, the key and remote to the vibrator grasped firmly in my hand. No longer able to take the anticipation, I clicked the power button on the remote, and the vibrator sprung to life, pleasure instantly rolling through me.

Oh, God. I pulled against the handcuffs and arched my back. I was practically salivating around the ball gag, my entire attention on the teasing vibration in between my legs. With a click of the remote, the pressure and speed of the vibrator increased, and I moaned wantonly, gyrating my hips in a feeble attempt for more.

God, I needed this. The thought came again. Letting the vibrations tease, I felt juices dripping from my aching pussy and thought, not for the first time, how much more incredible the sensation would be with a thick cock to fill me. The unbidden thought sent a slew of graphic images racing through my mind, ones of being walked in on while exposed so brazenly before being taken with abandon, cock and tongue and fingers replacing the lacking vibrations. Before long, the mental images had me racing toward the edge, and I quickly hit the power button on the remote before I could lose control. My chest heaved, aching breasts and hardened nipples pushing up into the air, almost searching for a mouth to suck on them. I gave myself some time to squirm and settle down a bit before clicking the power button again, moaning audibly around the gag.

Fuck, I'm not going to be able to take much more. A flick on my nipple had me shuddering- wait. A flick on my nipple? I froze. Had I imagined it? I know I didn't put anything on my breasts. Another, wetter flick on my nipple shocked me, and I gasped, reaching to pull the blindfold off but being stopped by the handcuffs. I fumbled for the key to free myself, but a large, warm hand grabbed both the key and the remote before I could. I screamed, but the ball gag left it barely audible.

Oh God, oh God, oh God. I was completely helpless. I yanked at the handcuffs above my head, trying to gain myself some leverage, but before I could pull myself up even an inch, strong hands grabbed me by the waist, nearly encompassing my entire middle, and pulled me toward the foot of my bed. My knees stretched nearly to my ears now.

There was no way I was imagining this now. There was a man in my house, and I had set him up perfectly to do whatever he wanted to me.

"Please, no," I tried to say around the gag, but it came out as garbled nonsense.

Shhhhh. A deep voice murmured in my head, matching heavy hands holding me down. The hands stroked up and down my inner thighs, squeezing firmly. With a shock of horror, I realized the pressure was sending deep aches of arousal through me, and my pussy was still dripping. He had yet to turn off the vibrator. Suddenly, I felt fingers at my entrance, and when I jumped, he dipped one just inside. With yet another shock, I felt my body arching up to meet his touch, not away.

Why am I doing this? Stop this! This is wrong! My inner monologue screamed, but the rest of me shuddered in horrible pleasure as he slipped another finger in and curled both up to the fleshy bundle of nerves in my pussy.

Relax. The thought came unbidden in that same deep voice I didn't recognize. Instantly, against my own will, the tension in my shoulders and thighs loosened, and my legs dropped farther apart to give this stranger even greater access to my already terribly exposed pussy.

What is happening? I thought, appalled. I felt my hips gyrating up to meet his fingers despite my every effort to pull away.

This is what you wanted isn't it? You wanted fingers... the man's fingers curled up pointedly, and I gasped. Tongue... my entire back arched off the bed as a warm, wet, tongue swiftly lapped up at the juices dripping in between my legs. Cock... both the tongue and fingers disappeared before a thick, rock-hard cock nudged at my entrance. To replace this lacking little device... didn't you? Suddenly, the vibrations stopped, and I cried out in equal parts relief and desperation.

This isn't real, this isn't real, I thought desperately to myself. How am I hearing this man in my head? How could he possibly have known what I so desperately was craving just minutes ago? This couldn't be a real. This must be a dream.

Oh, it's real. With a sudden thrust, I felt the cock slip fully inside me, and I cried out, gasping around the gag now. He pulled out painfully slowly before thrusting in again even more firmly, and I screamed in earnest, my arms stretched fully above my head and struggling futilely against the restraints.

Shhhhh the voice soothed again. He began pumping, in, out, in, out, controlled and firm, and again despite my intentions, my protests fell into long, guttural moans that appalled and aroused me in equal measure.

You know you want this. The voice encouraged me, and I moaned wantonly, my body reacting of its own volition.

No, please. Suddenly, there was firm pressure on my clit again, and my back arched off the bed again, my nipples yearning for more of his touch. Oh, God, no... yes. Yes, yes, more, more. With abandon, my legs stretched even further apart, granting him deeper access, and I practically mewled in pleasure.

Good girl. The vibrator sprung to life again, and he rubbed it against my clit in time with his thrusts, faster and faster. I felt a pinch on my nipple, and I cried out, my arms stretched almost painfully above me, my thighs struggling against their Velcro restraints.

Yes, yes, oh, God, please more. Nothing existed apart from the deep thrusts of his cock in my pussy, the vibrator's delicious pressure on my clit, and the now firmer pinches and squeezes of my nipples and breasts. Every muscle in my body was poised to snap as I raced toward the edge, my hips desperately gyrating as I tried to match his thrusts. Just as I felt myself about to tumble over, every sensation stopped. The vibrator shut off, his hands withdrew from my breasts, and his cock slipped out of my gaping pussy.

Ohhhh. I was heaving now, my pussy clenching, legs squirming in their restraints, arms struggling against the handcuffs.

Now, now, you didn't think I would let you cum that easily, did you?

Oh, God. I felt fingertips dancing over my hyper-sensitive flesh, every nerve ending burning. He ghosted a finger in the valley between my breasts, down my stomach, and circled my clit once. I shuddered.

Do you want me to make you cum? The voice asked softly, dangerously, the hand continuing its ministrations.

I whined, panting against the gag. I couldn't ask for this, could I?

That wasn't a yes. The voice teased just as the fingers did, making their treacherous little flicks across my sensitive flesh.

Before I knew what was happening, the traitorous, wanton Yes came, and I heard a dark, seductive chuckle in response.

As you wish. Once again, I felt the head of his cock press against my entrance, nudging at it teasingly. I whimpered once, and in response, he thrust his cock quickly inside, and I let out a long, low moan into the darkness.

That's it. He was fucking me in earnest now, and the vibrator sprung to life once more, rubbing furiously against my clit with each of his powerful strokes. A strong, firm hand grasped at my breast and rolled my nipple in between a thumb and forefinger, and I arched my back toward the pressure.

Please, please, yes, yes. The thoughts came of their own volition now, each one spurring on an even deeper thrust.

Oh God, oh God, oh, God, I'm so close. Every single nerve in my body was on fire as I climbed inexplicably higher, teetering unfathomably close to ecstasy.

That's it, cum for me. With a long, throaty scream, the orgasm tore through me, drawn out longer and longer with each of his continued thrusts.

Fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes. Every part of me shook uncontrollably as I thrashed helplessly against my restraints, held down firmly by hands at my chest and hip. Finally, after what felt like hours, I came down from the unbelievable high, utterly exhausted, my legs and arms slack in their restraints. In an out of consciousness, I felt my bindings removed, but I couldn't make myself move or open my eyes despite my efforts. The last thing I remembered before slipping deeply into unconsciousness was the softest pressure of lips against my own.

I awoke in the morning with a start and looked frantically around the room.

Holy fuck. With a quick survey, I realized, startled, that nothing was out of place. None of the toys or bindings were out, nothing looked torn apart or searched through. Even my towel from my earlier bath was in its same spot on the floor where I left it.

There's no way that was real. What an unbelievable dream that was, though. I must have really been into it last night. Plopping back onto my pillows, I stretched my arms out to the sides, feeling something scratch against my hand when I did. Pulling out the offending object, I found a deep black, business card-sized piece of paper. On it, in silver, delicate scrawling, read: Until next time.

 

https://trackandfieldnews.com/discussion/member.php?264165-wellustigesem

https://my.archdaily.com/us/@baldwinferme

https://www.boredpanda.com/author/baldwinferme/

https://coub.com/wellustigesem

https://lesactivateurs.org/members/wellustigesem/profile/

https://wimelo.com/user/wellustigesem/profile/

https://esports-betting-tips.com/members/colombiqq/

https://forum.singaporeexpats.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=243454

https://www.spiritfanfiction.com/perfil/colombiqq

https://www.hispasonic.com/usuarios/colombiqq

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Italian Adventure Pt. 02

The Room

WWE Attitude Era 2.0 Pt. 02